Managertoday 經理人

100句全球職場使用率最高的英文

2019-11-12 05:42:57
Managertoday
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NZ24Kti7J_c/VFGvi2_T-yI/AAAAAAAASIY/ZcmsWvoEuc8/s1024/
以下羅列出全球職場使用最頻繁的100句英文,內容含蓋面試、會議、電話英語、辦公室英文、簡報、出差等六大類,學會這100句英文,讓你英文溝通更流暢。 **<span style="color:

以下羅列出全球職場使用最頻繁的100句英文,內容含蓋面試、會議、電話英語、辦公室英文、簡報、出差等六大類,學會這100句英文,讓你英文溝通更流暢。

面試╳22句
1.You need to have the ability to work under pressure.
你需要能在壓力下工作。

2.He has good negotiating skills.
他具有良好的談判技巧。

3.How would you describe yourself?
你會如何描述你自己?

4.I'm a people person.
我是喜歡跟人群接觸。

5.Why did you quit your job?
你為何離職?

6.Because I'm ready for new challenges.
因為我已經準備好接受新的挑戰。

7.Why do you want this job?
你為何想要這份工作?

8.Because I know I'd be good at it.
因為我知道我會做得很出色。

9.Are you overqualified for this job?
這份工作對你而言會不會大材小用了?

10.I'd say I'm fully qualified.
我會說我是完全適任。

11.Do you take work home with you?
你會帶工作回家做嗎?

12.How do you handle stress and pressure?
你如何處理緊張和壓力?

13.Stress is essential to me. It helps me to stay motivated and productive.
壓力對我而言很重要,它幫助我保持動力及生產力。

14.I'm good with figures.
我對數字很敏感。

15.I have strong IT background.
我有很強的IT背景。

16.I'm outgoing, friendly and cheerful.
我是個外向、友善和開朗的人。

17.I'm responsible and punctual.
我是個有責任感且守時的人。

18.I'm a team player.
我是個有團隊合作精神的人。

19.My time management is excellent. I can always meet the deadlines.
我的時間管理做得很好。我總是能在截止日期前如期完成工作。

20.I have good people skills.
我善於與人溝通協商。

21.Communication skills are necessary for this job.
溝通技巧對這份工作是必須的。

22.I can cope with several tasks at the same time.
我可以同時執行多種工作。


 

會議╳20句
23.We are forced to abandon our original plan.
我們被迫放棄我們原本的計畫。

24.Their collaboration has created a profit of 5 million last year.
他們的合作在去年創造了500萬利潤。

25.We are the biggest distributor for consumer electronic products.
我們是最大的消費類電子產品的分銷商。

26.The shareholders receive a dividend of 20 cents a share.
股東獲得股息每股20分錢。

27.The headquarters is in Hong Kong.
總公司在香港。

28.More than 2,000 staff joined the strike.
超過2000名員工參加這場罷工。

29.The American company has a joint venture with the local firm here.
這家美國公司與這裡當地的公司合資企業。

30.The two banks merged in 1995.
這兩家銀行於1995年合併。

31.They've finally nailed down the deal.
他們終於敲定了這筆交易。

32.The cost for IT outsourcing is lower than owning a MIS department.
IT外包的成本低於擁有自己的MIS部門。

33.The publishing of the newsletter could promote our image.
出版這個刊物可以提昇我們的形象。

34.Please send the quotation by fax.
請傳真報價單。

35.What are the risks associated with the change?
這個變化帶來的風險是什麼?

36.The new advertisement by our rival has damaged our image.
我們競爭對手的新廣告,損害了我們的形象。

37.We are facing a stagnant economy.
我們正處於經濟停滯的狀況。

38.I'll transfer the rest of the amount by the end of month.
我會於月底匯過去其餘的金額。

39.Our products are underpriced.
我們產品的售價太低了。

40.The merchant has no country.
商人無祖國。

41.They have been in a meeting for 3 hours.
他們已經持續開會了3個小時。

42.Can you tell me if the meeting is cancelled?
你可以告訴我會議是否取消了?


 

電話英語╳13句
43.JP Technology, this is Lisa speaking. How can I help you?
JP科技您好,我是莉莎。能幫您什麼忙嗎?

44.This is Max from Best Travel.
我是最佳旅遊的馬可斯。

45.I'm sorry. There's no-one of that name in this department.
很抱歉,本部門沒有這個人。

46.Do you know his extension number?
你知道他的分機號碼嗎?

47.Please hold, I'll put you through.
請稍候,我將為您轉接。

48.May I speak to Dennis, please?
我要找丹尼斯。

49.Can I have extension 512, please?
能幫我轉512分機嗎?

50.Mr. Johnson is in a meeting. Would you like to leave a message?
強生先生正在開會。您想留個訊息嗎?

51.I'm sorry. Tony is out. Do you have his mobile number?
很抱歉,湯尼外出了。您有他的手機號碼嗎?

52.Julia is on the phone. Would you like her to call you back?
茱莉亞在電話中。您想要請她待會回電給你嗎?

53.I'm afraid the line is engaged. Could you call back later?
我想這隻電話占線中。您可以待會再撥過來嗎?

54.Please tell him that Marie called.
請告訴他瑪里來電。

55.He can reach me at 555-3898.
他可以打555-3898找我。


 

辦公室英語╳19句
56.The new brochure will be out next month.
最新的產品小冊子下個月會出來。

57.We have been downsized to four employees.
我們已經縮編成4名員工。

58.Tom earns a living from selling second-hand cars.
湯姆靠出售二手車過活。

59.The cautious policy has slowing the economy.
這謹慎的政策使經濟成長趨緩。

60.They are in a fierce competition for the CEO position.
他們為了CEO的位置競爭激烈。

61.It's difficult to implement the new policy.
新政策很難實施。

62.She can advise you on leveraging your strength in the presentation.
她可以告訴你如何在簡報中展現你的優點。

63.I'll visit the smartphone manufacturer next week.
我下周要去拜訪那個智慧手機製造廠。

64.Jones reaps $50,000 from the case.
瓊斯由這個案子獲得爆利5萬美元。

65.I have over two years' experience in retail.
我有兩年以上零售業的經驗。

66.I received many gift vouchers from my company.
我拿到很多公司給的禮券。

67.The office is rearranged into 12 workstations.
辦公室被重新調整成12個工作站。

68.What is the exchange rate for Japanese yen?
日元的匯率是多少?

69.If you have questions about the forms, you can call Alice in HR.
如果你對這些表格有任何的問題,你可以打電話給人資部的愛麗絲詢問。

70.Her extension number is #192.
他的分機號碼是192。

71.My supervisor is open and approachable.
我的主管很開明且容易親近。

72.Henry doesn't like to socialize, but he does go out on occasion.
亨利不太喜歡交際應酬,但他有時候還是會出門。

73.Ken had another appoitment, so Jason stood in for him at the meeting.
肯另外有約,所以傑森代替他參加會議。

74.Ted met with his boss to go over a new project.
Ted和他老闆碰面徹底討論新專案。


 

簡報╳14句
75.Combing the best attributes of the two products, the new tool will be a splash.
將這兩種產品的最佳特性相結合,這個新工具將一鳴驚人。

76.We are a global corporation headquartered in Taiwan.
我們是一間以台灣為總部所在地的國際公司。

77.We provide the best service in the market that will excel your profits.
我們提供在市場上最優質的服務使您的利潤加增。

78.Around 60% of the profits are generated by online auction.
大約有60%的利潤是由網路拍賣所得。

79.The development of the infrastructures created many job opportunities.
基礎建設的發展,創造了大量的就業機會。

80.We are one of the few who has the know-how to manufacturing the products.
我們是少數知道如何製造這項產品的公司。

81.The revenue will be able to cover future liabilities.
這收入將足夠支付未來的負債。

82.We have a new range of merchandise for next season.
我們有為下一季設計的全新系列商品。

83.We are specialized in manufacturing electronics products.
我們專精於生產電子產品。

84.Profit on sales of the membership cards has risen by 10%.
會員卡的銷售利潤上升了10%。

85.The report revealed the trend for the next season.
該報告揭示了下一季的趨勢。

86.The annual revenue is around two million.
年銷售收入約200萬。

87.The turnover has grown by 15% this year.
今年的營業額增長了15%。

88.Employees is the greatest asset of the company.
員工是公司最大的資產。


 

出差╳12句
89.I was wondering if I could change my flight.
我想更改我的班機。

90.My name is Josh Cavill, and the flight number is WA695 departing from Melbourne to Sydney.
我的名字是喬許‧卡維爾,航班號是WA695,由墨爾本出發到雪梨。

91.Are there any flights available on Monday afternoon?
有周一下午的航班嗎?

92.By the way, sir, since your are holding a non-refundable and non-changeable ticket, there'll be a penalty for a flight change.
對了,先生,因為您是不可退還、不可更改的機票,所以航班變更將會產生罰款。

93.Do you have flight to New York on March 31st in the morning?
你有3月31日上午飛往紐約的班機嗎?

94.What time does the flight depart from Taipei, and what time does it arrive in New York?
班機何時從台北出發,何時抵達紐約呢?

95.It leaves Taipei at 7:30 pm and arrives in New York at 7:30 am local time.
晚上7點半離開台北,當地時間上午7點半抵達紐約。

96.Can I have a window seat?
我可以坐靠窗的座位嗎?

97.Sorry, all window seats are taken, we only have aisle seats left.
對不起,所有靠窗的座位都沒了,只剩下走道的座位。

98.Please put your luggage on the scale.
請把您的行李放到磅秤上。

99.Sorry, your luggage is overweight. You would have to pay $30 extra, or you can lighten the luggage.
對不起,您的行李超重了。您將需支付額外的30美元,或者您也可以減輕行李。

100.The flight will be ready for boarding in an hour at gate 26.
班機將在1小時後在26號登機門開始登機。

以上單元由《經理人月刊》及巨匠美語共同企畫製作。

(整理.撰文 / 張玉琦,本文取材自《經理人月刊》2013年1月號)
@@ACTIVITYID:426@@