領導帶人 經營管理 行銷業務 工作術 自我管理 專題 近期活動
追蹤我們

今年雙11,你需要一份英語砍價寶典

雙11搶優惠,商家們祭出各式宣傳促銷吸引客源,怎麼買最划算?到底花了多少錢?便宜了多少?還有多少券要過期?身為小資男女的你們絕對不能錯過這次年度購物折扣!將近年底大家也開始計畫血拼出遊~去國外購物別忘了討價還價的傳統美德啊!那討價還價怎麼用英語表達呢?可以用haggle或者bargain表示,比如:

• Ella taught her how to haggle with used furniture dealers.
艾拉教她如何和舊傢俱經銷商砍價。

• Shop in small local markets and don’t be afraid to bargain.
在當地的小店購物,不要害怕砍價。

那麼如何能夠順利的進行砍價呢,下面給大家帶來幾種砍價的方式。

NO.1 開門見山法

直接了當開啟討價還價模式
• Is there any discount?
有折扣嗎?

• How much discount do you give?
你們可以給幾折?

• Could you cut the price a little, please?
請問可以降點價嗎?

• Can I make an offer?
我能講價嗎?

• Can you make it a little cheaper?
能便宜點嗎?

• Give me a discount
給我打個折嘛!

• How about buying one and getting one free?
買一贈一怎麼樣?

• Come on. Give me a break on this.
別這樣,就給我一點折扣!

NO.2 拐彎抹角法

不好意思直接砍價
• Lower the price and I’ll consider it.
價錢低一點我才會考慮。

• I like everything about it except the price.
除了價格之外,我都很滿意。

• Will you give me a discount if I buy more than one?
如果我多買些,可以給我打折嗎?

• I’ll tell my friends about your shop. Can I get a special price?
我會給朋友宣傳你家店,可以給我個優惠價嗎?

• If I pay the full price, can you give me something extra?
如果我付原價,可以給我小贈品嗎?

• Let’s make it 30 yuan, a round number.
就30元了,湊個整數吧。

NO.3 不屈不撓法

明確立場絕不被宰

• Don’t try to rip me off. I know what this is worth.
別想宰我,我識貨。

• If you don’t give me a better price, I won’t buy this.
如果價格不更優惠些,我是不會買的。

• The price is beyond my budget, and I can’t afford it if you don’t give me a special price.
這價格超出了我的預算,如果你不給我優惠價我是不會買的。

NO.4 威逼利誘法

假裝要離開或者去別家買

• I’ve seen this cheaper (in) other places.
我在別家有看過更便宜的。

• I heard other stores were having great mark-downs on this item.
聽說別家的這個東西在大減價。

• I don’t think I’ll have any of them. I’ll check around a few more places.
這些我都不想要了,我再去看看別的地方。

• I can get this cheaper at other places.
這樣東西我在別的地方可以買到更便宜的。

有了這四種砍價方法,賣家肯定便宜賣給你啦!當然如果想知道更多海外購物小秘訣,歡迎來TutorABC和我們的外教探討一下囉!

迎戰雙11現學現賣 購物英語你學會了多少?

加入經理人LINE好友