每日一句學管理

 佚名

佚名

anonymous

爬上山頂並不是為了讓全世界看到你,而是讓你看到整個世界。

Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world.

很多人一開始為了夢想而忙,後來忙得忘了夢想。

Many people start a career with a dream, then get busy forgetting it.

一個真正快樂的人是那種在走彎路時也不忘享受風景的人。

A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour.

有些事不是為了要做得多麼好,而是為了讓自己變得更好。

It's not about being good at something. It's about being good to yourself.

有時候在你看來,所有的門似乎都關上了,但請記住,關上不代表鎖上。

Sometimes all doors may be closed for you, but remember, they aren't locked.

當你面對人生困境時,不要問「為什麽」,而應該說「來吧」。

When life puts you in tough situations, don't say "why me", say "try me".

如果别人朝你扔石頭,不要扔回去,留著做你建樓高的基石吧。

If they throw stones at you, don't throw back, use them to build your own foundation instead.

暗處最能反映一個人真正品格。

Character is what you are in the dark.

勇氣是一架梯子,其它美德全靠它爬上去。

Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount.

天才只意味著終身不懈的努力。

Genius only means hard-working all one's life.

通往成功的路旁充斥許多誘人的休息區。

The road to success is lined with many tempting parking spaces.

淚水會為你帶來同情,汗水會為你帶來結果。

Tears will get you sympathy. Sweat will get you results.

生活只是由一系列下決心的努力所構成。

Life is just a series of trying to make up your mind.

對生命最佳的回應,是生活得很快樂。

The healthiest response to life is joy.

人們並不是針對你,他們只是為了他們自己。

People aren't against you; they are for themselves.

爬上山頂並不是為了讓全世界看到你,而是讓你看到整個世界。

Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world.

如果你聽不見自己內心真實的聲音,你會窮盡一生的時間浪費在別人要求你做的事情上。

If you cannot hear the sound of the genuine in you, you will all of your life spend your days on the ends of strings that somebody else pulls.

你可能無法掌控所有發生在你身上的事,但是你可以決定不被它們所累。

You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.

或許你不能支配自己的工作,但卻可以改變你的生活。

Perhaps you can't control your job, but you may be able to make other changes in your life.

有時候你能做的最緊急重要的事情就是徹底休息。

Sometimes the most urgent and vital thing you can possibly do is take a complete rest.

人生的藝術是從不充分的前提,得到充分的結論。

Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.

真正的朋友會接受你的過去,力挺你的現在,鼓舞你的將來。

A ture friend is someone who accepts your past,supports your present and encourages your future.

如果你沒有經歷過別人所經歷的事情,就不要去評判一個人的過去。

Don't judge someone's past ,when you haven't walked their journey!

事情在好起來之前,總會變得更壞。經歷這個過程後,請記住誰把你拖下水,又是誰把你拉上岸。

Things will get worse before they get better.But when they do, remember who put you down, and who helped you up.

你若想得到某樣東西,就别只是期望。人生短暫,經不起等待。

If you want something, don’t wish for it. Life is too short to wait.

會員專區

使用會員功能前,請先登入

  • 台灣首款對話式 AI 職場教練,一次提升領導力
  • 會員專享每日運勢、名人金句抽籤
  • 收藏文章、追蹤作者,享受個人化學習頁面
  • 定向學習!20 大關鍵字,開放自選、訂閱
  • 解鎖下載專區!10+ 會員專刊一次載
追蹤我們