Please note that... 請注意......
We would like to inform you that... 在此我們要通知你......
I am convinced that... 我確信......
We agree with you on... 我們同意你在......
如果是好消息,你可以這麼說......
I am delighted to tell you that... 我很樂意地告訴你......
We are pleased to learn that... 我們很高興得知......
Congratulations on your... 恭喜你關於......
如果是壞消息,你可以這麼說......
We are sorry to inform you that... 我們很抱歉通知你......
I am afraid I have some bad news... 我恐怕要帶來一些壞消息......
It would be difficult for us to accept... 我們很難同意......
(內容由《利用上班,學好英文》(楊偉凱著,商周出版)提供,作者新作月底即將上市,敬請期待!
楊偉凱,沒有出國喝過洋墨水,卻能在外商圈中過關斬將,現擔任匯豐銀行信託投資分處資深副總裁)