成功 Success > 商務溝通
feature picture
shutterstock

職場商用 100 句實用英文句型|開會、簡報、面試、電話或出差都好用

2024-05-27 經理人用戶成長中心
分享
收藏
已完成
已取消

在全球化的職場環境中,擁有良好的英文溝通能力變得愈來愈重要。無論是面試、會議、電話英語、辦公室日常對話、簡報還是出差,熟練使用職場英文句型都能幫助你在職場中脫穎而出。本文精選了 100 句職場商用英文實用句型,涵蓋多種工作場景,讓你在工作中游刃有餘。

延伸閱讀:英文縮寫大全:ASAP、OOO、FYI 意思是?職場必懂 50 個商用縮寫

透過掌握這些簡單而實用的職場英文句子,你不僅可以提高工作效率,還能增強與同事、上司及客戶的溝通能力。這些句型不僅易學易記,且能立即應用於日常工作中,是每一位職場人士必備的英語工具。無論是應對緊張的面試,還是參加重要的商業會議,熟練掌握職場英文句型都是至關重要的。這不僅能提升你的專業形象,還能增強你在職場上的競爭力。

以下羅列出全球職場使用最頻繁的 100 句英文,內容含蓋面試、會議、電話英語、辦公室英文、簡報、出差等 6 大類,學會這 100 句職場英文句型,讓你英文溝通更流暢。

職場英文實用 100 句精選!面試、會議、電話、簡報或出差都實用,簡單好學

職場英文實用 100 句精選|求職面試必學 22 句

  • You need to have the ability to work under pressure. 你需要能在壓力下工作。
  • He has good negotiating skills. 他具有良好的談判技巧。
  • How would you describe yourself? 你會如何描述你自己?
  • I'm a people person. 我是喜歡跟人群接觸。
  • Why did you quit your job? 你為何離職?
  • Because I'm ready for new challenges. 因為我已經準備好接受新的挑戰。
  • Why do you want this job? 你為何想要這份工作?
  • Because I know I'd be good at it. 因為我知道我會做得很出色。
  • Are you overqualified for this job? 這份工作對你而言會不會大材小用了?
  • I'd say I'm fully qualified. 我會說我是完全適任。
  • Do you take work home with you? 你會帶工作回家做嗎?
  • How do you handle stress and pressure? 你如何處理緊張和壓力?
  • Stress is essential to me. It helps me to stay motivated and productive. 壓力對我而言很重要,它幫助我保持動力及生產力。
  • I'm good with figures. 我對數字很敏感。
  • I have strong IT background. 我有很強的 IT 背景。
  • I'm outgoing, friendly and cheerful. 我是個外向、友善和開朗的人。
  • I'm responsible and punctual. 我是個有責任感且守時的人。
  • I'm a team player. 我是個有團隊合作精神的人。
  • My time management is excellent. I can always meet the deadlines. 我的時間管理做得很好。我總是能在截止日期前如期完成工作。
  • I have good people skills. 我善於與人溝通協商。
    Communication skills are necessary for this job. 溝通技巧對這份工作是必須的。
  • I can cope with several tasks at the same time. 我可以同時執行多種工作。

職場英文實用 100 句精選|溝通、談判、會議必學 20 句

  • We are forced to abandon our original plan. 我們被迫放棄我們原本的計畫。
  • Their collaboration has created a profit of 5 million last year. 他們的合作在去年創造了 500 萬利潤。
  • We are the biggest distributor for consumer electronic products. 我們是最大的消費類電子產品的分銷商。
  • The shareholders receive a dividend of 20 cents a share. 股東獲得股息每股 20 分錢。
  • The headquarters is in Hong Kong. 總公司在香港。
  • More than 2,000 staff joined the strike. 超過 2000 名員工參加這場罷工。
  • The American company has a joint venture with the local firm here. 這家美國公司與這裡當地的公司合資企業。
  • The two banks merged in 1995. 這兩家銀行於 1995 年合併。
  • They've finally nailed down the deal. 他們終於敲定了這筆交易。
  • The cost for IT outsourcing is lower than owning a MIS department. IT 外包的成本低於擁有自己的 MIS 部門。
  • The publishing of the newsletter could promote our image. 出版這個刊物可以提昇我們的形象。
  • Please send the quotation by fax. 請傳真報價單。
  • What are the risks associated with the change? 這個變化帶來的風險是什麼?
  • The new advertisement by our rival has damaged our image. 我們競爭對手的新廣告,損害了我們的形象。
  • We are facing a stagnant economy. 我們正處於經濟停滯的狀況。
  • I'll transfer the rest of the amount by the end of month. 我會於月底匯過去其餘的金額。
  • Our products are underpriced. 我們產品的售價太低了。
  • The merchant has no country. 商人無祖國。
  • They have been in a meeting for 3 hours. 他們已經持續開會了 3 個小時。
  • Can you tell me if the meeting is cancelled? 你可以告訴我會議是否取消了?

職場英文實用 100 句精選|電話、通話英語實用 13 句

  • JP Technology, this is Lisa speaking. How can I help you? JP 科技您好,我是莉莎。能幫您什麼忙嗎?
  • This is Max from Best Travel. 我是最佳旅遊的馬可斯。
  • I'm sorry. There's no-one of that name in this department. 很抱歉,本部門沒有這個人。
  • Do you know his extension number? 你知道他的分機號碼嗎?
  • Please hold, I'll put you through. 請稍候,我將為您轉接。
  • May I speak to Dennis, please? 我要找丹尼斯。
  • Can I have extension 512, please? 能幫我轉 512 分機嗎?
  • Mr. Johnson is in a meeting. Would you like to leave a message? 強生先生正在開會。您想留個訊息嗎?
  • I'm sorry. Tony is out. Do you have his mobile number? 很抱歉,湯尼外出了。您有他的手機號碼嗎?
  • Julia is on the phone. Would you like her to call you back? 茱莉亞在電話中。您想要請她待會回電給你嗎?
  • I'm afraid the line is engaged. Could you call back later? 我想這隻電話占線中。您可以待會再撥過來嗎?
  • Please tell him that Marie called. 請告訴他瑪里來電。
  • He can reach me at 555-3898. 他可以打 555-3898 找我。

職場英文實用 100 句精選|辦公室英語實用 19 句

  • The new brochure will be out next month. 最新的產品小冊子下個月會出來。
  • We have been downsized to four employees. 我們已經縮編成 4 名員工。
  • Tom earns a living from selling second-hand cars. 湯姆靠出售二手車過活。
  • The cautious policy has slowing the economy. 這謹慎的政策使經濟成長趨緩。
  • They are in a fierce competition for the CEO position. 他們為了 CEO 的位置競爭激烈。
  • It's difficult to implement the new policy. 新政策很難實施。
  • She can advise you on leveraging your strength in the presentation. 她可以告訴你如何在簡報中展現你的優點。
  • I'll visit the smartphone manufacturer next week. 我下周要去拜訪那個智慧手機製造廠。
  • Jones reaps $50,000 from the case. 瓊斯由這個案子獲得爆利 5 萬美元。
  • I have over two years' experience in retail. 我有兩年以上零售業的經驗。
  • I received many gift vouchers from my company. 我拿到很多公司給的禮券。
  • The office is rearranged into 12 workstations. 辦公室被重新調整成 12 個工作站。
  • What is the exchange rate for Japanese yen? 日元的匯率是多少?
  • If you have questions about the forms, you can call Alice in HR. 如果你對這些表格有任何的問題,你可以打電話給人資部的愛麗絲詢問。
  • Her extension number is #192. 他的分機號碼是 192。
  • My supervisor is open and approachable. 我的主管很開明且容易親近。
  • Henry doesn't like to socialize, but he does go out on occasion. 亨利不太喜歡交際應酬,但他有時候還是會出門。
  • Ken had another appoitment, so Jason stood in for him at the meeting. 肯另外有約,所以傑森代替他參加會議。
  • Ted met with his boss to go over a new project. Ted 和他老闆碰面徹底討論新專案。

職場英文實用 100 句精選|簡報、提案、報告常用 14 句

  • Combing the best attributes of the two products, the new tool will be a splash. 將這兩種產品的最佳特性相結合,這個新工具將一鳴驚人。
  • We are a global corporation headquartered in Taiwan. 我們是一間以台灣為總部所在地的國際公司。
  • We provide the best service in the market that will excel your profits. 我們提供在市場上最優質的服務使您的利潤加增。
  • Around 60% of the profits are generated by online auction. 大約有 60% 的利潤是由網路拍賣所得。
  • The development of the infrastructures created many job opportunities. 基礎建設的發展,創造了大量的就業機會。
  • We are one of the few who has the know-how to manufacturing the products. 我們是少數知道如何製造這項產品的公司。
  • The revenue will be able to cover future liabilities. 這收入將足夠支付未來的負債。
  • We have a new range of merchandise for next season. 我們有為下一季設計的全新系列商品。
  • We are specialized in manufacturing electronics products. 我們專精於生產電子產品。
  • Profit on sales of the membership cards has risen by 10%. 會員卡的銷售利潤上升了 10%。
  • The report revealed the trend for the next season. 該報告揭示了下一季的趨勢。
  • The annual revenue is around two million. 年銷售收入約 200 萬。
  • The turnover has grown by 15% this year. 今年的營業額增長了 15%。
  • Employees is the greatest asset of the company. 員工是公司最大的資產。

職場英文實用 100 句精選|出差、搭飛機、因公出遊必備 12 句

  • I was wondering if I could change my flight. 我想更改我的班機。
  • My name is Josh Cavill, and the flight number is WA695 departing from Melbourne to Sydney. 我的名字是喬許・卡維爾,航班號是 WA695,由墨爾本出發到雪梨。
  • Are there any flights available on Monday afternoon? 有周一下午的航班嗎?
  • By the way, sir, since your are holding a non-refundable and non-changeable ticket, there'll be a penalty for a flight change. 對了,先生,因為您是不可退還、不可更改的機票,所以航班變更將會產生罰款。
  • Do you have flight to New York on March 31st in the morning? 你有 3 月 31 日上午飛往紐約的班機嗎?
  • What time does the flight depart from Taipei, and what time does it arrive in New York? 班機何時從台北出發,何時抵達紐約呢?
  • It leaves Taipei at 7:30 pm and arrives in New York at 7:30 am local time. 晚上 7 點半離開台北,當地時間上午 7 點半抵達紐約。
  • Can I have a window seat? 我可以坐靠窗的座位嗎?
  • Sorry, all window seats are taken, we only have aisle seats left. 對不起,所有靠窗的座位都沒了,只剩下走道的座位。
  • Please put your luggage on the scale. 請把您的行李放到磅秤上。
  • Sorry, your luggage is overweight. You would have to pay $30 extra, or you can lighten the luggage. 對不起,您的行李超重了。您將需支付額外的 30 美元,或者您也可以減輕行李。
  • The flight will be ready for boarding in an hour at gate 26. 班機將在 1 小時後在 26 號登機門開始登機。

本文初稿由 AI 協助整理,編輯:林柏源;本文不開放合作單位轉載刊登。

繼續閱讀 職場英文
相關文章
會員專區

使用會員功能前,請先登入

  • 台灣首款對話式 AI 職場教練,一次提升領導力
  • 會員專享每日運勢、名人金句抽籤
  • 收藏文章、追蹤作者,享受個人化學習頁面
  • 定向學習!20 大關鍵字,開放自選、訂閱
  • 解鎖下載專區!10+ 會員專刊一次載
追蹤我們