Managertoday 經理人

熱門商用英文片語

2019-11-18 23:53:59
Managertoday
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-e9YQA8byvco/VFGvR-J1rrI/AAAAAAAASFQ/rbO0crxu7Zo/s1024/
成人和學生學英文最大的差別是,社會人士帶著目的學習,有意識地依據自己學英文的目的,建立自己專屬的英語表達資料庫,反覆練習實用、常用的句子,是最立即見效的學習法!以下是常用的商用英語片語,透過不斷的練習

成人和學生學英文最大的差別是,社會人士帶著目的學習,有意識地依據自己學英文的目的,建立自己專屬的英語表達資料庫,反覆練習實用、常用的句子,是最立即見效的學習法!以下是常用的商用英語片語,透過不斷的練習,順利的溝通不再會是個障礙!

『真人發音請點我』

I'm afraid that's just the tip of the iceberg.
恐怕這只是冰山的一角。

Don't return the call, maybe they'll get the message.
不要回電,這樣他們也許就會懂了。

You have to read between the lines.
你必須領悟他的言外之意。

I’ll try my best to share the nuts and bolts of how we manufacture the products.
我會盡力分享我們製造產品的具體細節。

The new smartphone is selling like hotcakes.
這新的智慧型手機很熱賣。

Better safe than sorry.
小心駛得萬年船。

It's easier said than done.
說得容易,做得難。

The bottom line is what counts for my boss.
能賺多少錢才是我的老闆關心的事。

He works 12 hours a day to make ends meet.
他一天工作12小時才能收支平衡。

If worst comes to worst, we can still execute plan B.
就算最壞的情況,我們還是可以執行備用方案。

The bank was bailed out by the government.
這家銀行是被政府援助才得以脫困。

They met each other halfway and closed the deal yesterday.
他們昨天互相妥協,完成了這筆交易。

John got cold feet at the last moment before the proposal.
約翰在提案前一刻恐慌了。

You should get our best seller. It's a bigger bang for your buck.
你應該買我們的明星商品,它物超所值。

A little bird told me that they tried to forge an alliance.
我由秘密管道得知他們試圖建立同盟。

Don't beat around the bush. Give me your best offer.
不要拐彎抹角了,給我你最好的價錢。

Women account for 90% of our customers.
我們的顧客群90%是由女性組成的。

Our manager ruled Debbie out for the project.
我們的經理將黛比排除在這個專案之外。

The expenses are mounting up at an alarming rate.
支出正以令人擔憂的速度增加中。