1. We are looking forward to hear from you. 我們期待聽到您的回音
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
這句話在email文末最常出現，look forward to是「期待」之意，後面須接V-ing或名詞。
2. Thank you for all the good advices you have given me. 謝謝您給我的所有好忠告。
Thank you for all the good advice you have given me.
3. Please notice that the price is included in installation. 請注意此價格包含了安裝費。
Please notice that installation is included in the price.
4. With refer to our recent discussion, I would like to demonstrate this new model for you. 依據我們最近的討論，我想要為您示範這個新的機型。
With reference to our recent discussion, I would like to demonstrate this new model for you.
5. Do those foreign workers have the necessary experience to produce our products? 這些外國工人擁有生產我們產品所需的專業技能嗎？
Do those foreign workers have the necessary expertise to produce our products?
6. Meeting was held on July 22 to discuss new procedures for invoicing customers. 7月22日舉辦了一場會議來討論為顧客開立發票的新程序。
A meeting was held on July 22 to discuss new procedures for invoicing customers.